Wednesday 6 May 2015

Dream Coffee

Hey Guys! Today is the First Day I started this Blog! Why named it Dream Coffee , in Chinese is called "梦之啡". 啡 is the last word of 咖啡, means Coffee. Dream Coffee is named after my Passion In Coffee although I can't touch Coffee, not even a Drop!

This blog will be filled of Coffee Recipe by Myself, Books and Internet. I started my research on coffee since I was 15! To own a Cafe named "Dream Coffee" is my dream since 14, just one year ago before I started my research on coffee. Since that day, I tried to save money but spent some of them on the recipe books.

Other than that, this blog will also contain some other Beverage and Food recipe (Mostly Dessert!)
I'm 18 this year, aiming to Own ''Dream Coffee Cafe" before I turn 24! I really hope this dream will come true as soon as possible!

I really hope you guys can give me some responds on recipe and ask some questions.



Information About Dream Coffee Blog's Owner:



~Janice Tan (Charlotte Janice)
~Owner of JanJan's Blogging Life
~18 (30th Of January)
~INTI International College Penang (IICP) Diploma In Mass Communication Student
~Based in Penang, Malaysia

Contacts:
~ dreamevelina@gmail.com
~ janiceeeetan@gmail.com
~ ask.fm/janiceeeetan
~ instagram.com.janiceeeetan


Bon Appetite,

JaniceeeeTan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment